CFAES Production Studios
Layouts and Features
The sound-proofed rooms are outfitted with studio lighting, 4 backdrops (black, gray, greenscreen, and CFAES branding), and prop furniture.
What can I do there?
The rooms are set up for 1-3 users to be face-to-face with the camera. You can use the rooms for course content creation, research and promotion, individual or group student projects, etc. Some use examples include but are not limited to:
- Short promotional videos
- Introduction or overview videos
- "Talking head" or free lecturing
- (Elevator) speeches
- Interviews (i.e. industry specialists)
- Testimonials and bios
Schedule a Studio
Scheduling of a studio space is by appointment only. Please click on one of the links below to schedule an appointment or contact the IT Service Desk at 614-514-4848 (IT4U).
CFAES Studio Capabilities
- High Definition Video Recording
- Three Point Studio Lighting
- Audio Production Suite (Wooster Only)
- Video Post Production Suite (Wooster Only)
- Adobe Creative Cloud Software (Wooster Only)
- iPad Pro (Columbus Only)